Not just a railway tour – get up close and personal with India’s colourful ambience, plenty of sightseeing too! Riding on all three gauges of Indian Railways : Narrow (2ft 6 in), Metre Gauge (reminaing few) and Broad Gauge (5ft 6in).
One of it's kind tour for the love of Railways an unexplored cutlural & Heritage sights!
Fully inclusive price from London: £4,875 based on two people sharing
Ground only price (international flights excluded) £4,150
Single supplement: £635
- Ride the Kalka - Shimla line: the first 14 booked get to ride a chartered railbus
- Three days on the magic Kangra Valley Railway Narrow Gauge and a visit to the Shanan Power Station.
- Visit the National Rail Museum.
- Chance to ride on the steam on Broad Gauge.
- Visit the Rewari Steam Centre Shed & Workshop housing various locos of all gauges. Some in steam!
- Time in Amritsar – The Golden Temple is unbelievable!
- Cycle rickshaw ride through Delhi’s famous bazaar, Chandi Chowk
- Time to explore the Pink City of Jaipur – the Observatory is a real treasure
- A real taste of the past with a ride on the steep KambliGhat on one of the very few remaining Metre-Gauge lines in India
- A guided tour of Udaipur with a boat ride on Lake Pichola.